Recent and Future Goings-On
- STOC '20 Theory Fest.
- PapaFest, Columbia University, September 6-8, 2019. Videos
- EC '19 Workshop on Learning in Presence of Strategic Behavior.
- STOC '18 Theory Fest.
- NIPS '17 Workshop on Learning in the Presence of Strategic Behavior
- STOC '17 Theory Fest.
- 2017 Barbados Workshop on Computational Complexity.
- Simons Institute Workshop on Learning, Algorithm Design and Beyond Worst-Case Analysis, November 2016.
Institute Semester on Economics and Computation, Fall 2015.
- Theoretical Foundations for Social Computing,
a CCC Workshop, June 29-30, 2015.
- EC 2015, part of FCRC.
- ITCS 2015 home page.
- Dagstuhl Workshop on Analysis of Algorithms Beyond the Worst Case, September 2014.
- STOC 2013 was in Palo Alto, June 1-4.
- FOCS 2012 CFP, accepted papers, etc. The Program Committee's
act of rebellion.
- Summer school in
algorithmic game theory, co-organized with Ariel Procaccia,
August 6-10, 2012, at CMU. Includes videos of all talks.
Beyond Worst-Case Analysis (September 19-21, 2011, at Stanford).
Includes videos of all talks.
Committees, Boards, Etc.
- Committee for the
Advancement of Theoretical Computer Science (CATCS).
- Council of the Game